11 Oct, 2021 Senior Relocation Manager
Relocation Coordinates International
Relocation Coordinates International is a leading global relocation provider offering mobility solutions to corporations of all sizes. For more than 30 years, Relocation Coordinates International has helped corporations seamlessly relocate top talent for critical positions within their organizations.
We are looking for a driven and energetic individual to join our team as a Senior Relocation Manager. The Senior Relocation Manager is responsible for facilitating the overall relocation process for relocating employees. The position provides transferee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation. The candidate must be a team player, with the ability to work autonomously on confidential HR issues. The option to work remotely may be a consideration based on the experience of the candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensures that each relocating employee receives a positive experience while managing a high-volume caseload.
- Conducts a thorough needs assessment upon the initiation of a relocation to establish the transferee’s specific requirements and address any concerns or obstacles.
- Assists in development of relocation strategies which incorporate our clients’ policies and procedures.
- Acts as a single point of contact for administering the various phases of the relocation process for transferees. Typical duties include assisting with home sale and purchase, coordinating authorized relocation services including moving and storage services, home rental assistance, area orientation and candidate services in the new location, and temporary housing.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for processes and queries relating to buyer value option (BVO), guaranteed buyout, home marketing assistance and home purchase assistance
- Order and review of BMAs broker market analysis and appraisals. Partner with assignees and third-party vendors in order to arrange services such as inspections and repairs
- Effective in securing realtor referral agreements for home sale and purchase transactions, ensuring that RCI maximizes its referral fee income.
- Assists the transferee and/or family to ensure all needs are addressed and modifies services and counseling as needed throughout the relocation process.
- Reviews, evaluates and presents exception requests to client including cost impact.
- Manages costs and expenses connected to relocation to maximize full intent of relocation benefits, while focusing on minimizing costs.
- Counsels transferees regarding the expense management process (expense reports, lump sum payments, equity payments and tax gross up).
- Updates RCI technology platform with relevant information regarding each transferee’s relocation, referral fees, service fees, and notes for each file.
- US Domestic Home Sale Program experience required
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow directions and utilize critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Previous experience working with database management systems
Experience and Skills:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service aptitude
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Four (4) plus years in employee relocation preferred. Personal relocation experience will be considered.
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of selling and buying homes and the home loan process
- Experience with third party relocation programs
Relocation Coordinates International would like to thank all applicants for their interest in working with us; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Relocation Coordinates International is an Equal Opportunity Employer.APPLY NOW